–Directorate’s Member of the Sociedade Nacional de Belas Artes of Lisbon
– Ph.D. in Visual Arts at School of Fine Arts of Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, UFRJ, Brazil (2015).
– Researcher at the Centro de Investigação e Estudos em Belas Artes da Universidade de Lisboa, CIEBA, FBAUL, Portugal (2016 – actually).
– Invited Assistant Teacher in Drawing area at the Faculdade de Belas Artes da Universidade de Lisboa, FBAUL, Portugal (2013-2016).
– Master of Science of Religion from Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora, UFJF, Brazil (2007).
–University teacher for 6 years at the Universidade Presidente Antônio Carlos, UNIPAC, Juiz de Fora, Minas Gerais, Brazil (2004 -2010).
– Art teacher for 18 years in Artistic Education, in Private Schools in Brazil (1995-2013).
– Classical Ballet teacher in Ballet Arte Centro de Dança, Juiz de Fora, Brazil (1985-1987).
– Bachelor and Licensed in Arts at Universidade Federal of Juiz de Fora, UFJF, Brazil (1987).
Cláudia Matoos participates in national and international congresses, where she presents lectures as a visual arts researcher. She has several articles published in scientific journals. Her studies include themes such as Contemporary Art, Image and Culture, Territories, Landscapes and Culture Heritage.